- ½ bottle Belle Isle Blackberry Vanilla
- 1 bottle Spanish red wine
- 1-2 cans (12-24 oz.) ginger beer
- handful of blackberries
- 1 orange, sliced into wedges
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- pinch whole cloves
- rosemary sprigs (garnish)
Add fruits and cinnamon sticks to a pitcher, then top with red wine and Belle Isle Blackberry Vanilla. Stir to combine, then let chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours minimum, or up to 24 hours. The longer it sits, the more complex the flavors become.
When ready to serve, remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves, then top pitcher with ginger beer. Stir to combine, then serve over ice in wine glasses. Garnish with fruit from the pitcher and a fresh rosemary sprig.