Are you a hard worker who loves organization and attention to detail? Do you take pride in creating something special? Want to be part of a fast-paced team that is disrupting their industry? Stop waking up grumpy each morning! Yes, we’re talking to you!
ABOUT BELLE ISLE MOONSHINE
Forget what you’ve heard about moonshine before. Here at Belle Isle, we want to make it easier for everyone to enjoy a delicious cocktail. That’s why we handcraft award-winning premium moonshines and canned cocktails, distilled from 100% organic corn and infused with only real, natural ingredients.
Founded in 2013 in Richmond, VA, Belle Isle Moonshine has our eyes set on bringing premium moonshine to bars and homes around the world. As a Production Technician, you'll be a critical member of our tight-knit team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate our bottling and canning lines
- Assist with production of our Premium Moonshine and Canned Cocktails
- Performs daily start-up and clean-up procedures on assigned stations
- Follows SOPs to ensure that products are produced and packaged consistently
- Assist Delivery Manager in staging products for shipment
- Assist in unloading packaging materials and loading finished products
- Work to achieve production/distribution goals and metrics
- Assist Production team in identifying and solving bottlenecks
- Adhere to all safety precautions, rules, and guidelines
- Assist with day-to-day distillery organization, cleanliness, and maintenance
- Assist with all team needs where applicable
- Have excellent attention to detail, follow through, and commitment to quality
- Have a willingness to work a changing schedule, including overtime, to meet deadlines as needed
- The ability to multitask, with strong time management skills and an attention to detail required
- Good people skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists
- Must be 21+
- Previous forklift experience not required
- This is an active role where you are required you to be on your feet all day
- Minimum 25 hrs/week, with potential for up to 40 hrs/week during peak production periods
- $12-$15/hour (dependent on experience)
- Free apparel
- Snacks galore
- Company outings, happy hours and more
Sound like you might be a good fit? Apply below!