Are you looking for adventure? Do you consider yourself a goal oriented, dynamic, outgoing individual, with exceptional communication skills and a passion for adding value? Want to be part of a fast-paced team that is reshaping their industry? Stop waking up grumpy each morning! Yes, we’re talking to you!
ABOUT BELLE ISLE MOONSHINE
Forget what you’ve heard about moonshine before. Here at Belle Isle, we want to make it easier for everyone to enjoy a delicious cocktail. That’s why we handcraft award-winning premium moonshines and canned cocktails, distilled from 100% organic corn and infused with only real, natural ingredients.
Founded in 2013 in Richmond, VA, Belle Isle Moonshine has our eyes set on bringing premium moonshine to bars and homes around the world. As a Key Account Manager, you'll be a critical member of our tight-knit team. You will have direct ownership of managing Key Accounts in your market. On a daily basis, you’ll be working to grow our business through case sales and presence. You will be on the front lines, making you an essential collaborating partner to our marketing, events and production team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Grow our On-Premise business in Virginia
- Manage all relationships within your key account universe
- Add value and understand your customers' needs
- Implement brand programming in your accounts at the local market level
- Discover new growth opportunities, bottlenecks, and ideas by examining our data, competitors and brainstorming ideas
- Achieve case goals monthly and stay on or ahead of forecast
- Track distribution, volume, and all goals daily, weekly, and monthly and know your distribution and account universe information better than anyone
- Organize programming in key accounts, stay ahead of timelines, and organize and plan your programs well in advance
- Create strong working relationships with local distributor management and sales reps
- Assist with execution of events, promotions, staff educations, and tastings
- Owner of all products within our portfolio
- Goals - Be prepared to review business weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Be an entrepreneur and help make Belle Isle a successful brand within all categories involved
- Compensation is commission-based